YOGA PHOTOSHOOT // INFORMATION
PRICE & CONTENT
• 1,5 hour photoshoot, €340, min 40 pictures, includes the photo shooting, postproduction and delivery of the photos.
PREPARING YOUR SHOOTING
• Preference to have a call to discuss the options, WhatsApp +32 497 45 25 61
Choosing your location
• We have 1h30 to do the shooting so we can have in-and outdoor shootings. Nevertheless, before the shoot think about places you would like to go and ensure they are easily reachable with public transportation.
• See if you like nature or more an urban setting.
• I recommend to choose an indoor and outdoor location its good to have a variety of photo's.
• Best locations with nice backgrounds not to messy.
• Preview a indoor location or a covered place in case of bad weather.
Choosing your asanas
• I highly recommend when choosing your asanas to consider: your style of yoga, your teaching style, the message you like to share with the people and which one are your favorites poses.
• Its recommended to prepare your poses and practice them before the shooting, write them down and bring your notes to the shooting.
You can also collect some pictures of those poses on your phone for inspiration.
• I practice yoga myself, work togheter with Yogalife and have collected a lot of experience with photographing yogi's.
Therefore I’ll be able to help you in the poses and find the best look for the chosen poses.
• Starting the shoot I let you do some warming up or a sun salutation. I recommend that in the morning you can do some practice at home.
• During the shoot I will see you have a variety of photo's, the asana's, more close ups, and some portraits.
Choosing your outfit
• Bring your favorite and nices clothing. Do not hesitate in bringing different ones, also casual clothes.
• Avoid brands, big logo's or texts on your clothing.
POSTPRODUCTION & PHOTO'S DELIVERY
• After the selection of the 40 best photos, they go in postproduction and will be sent to you via WeTransfer in high as well as in low
resolution (for further graphic work or direct use on your social media).
• Low resolution photo's you can use online, Facebook, Instagram, your website...
• High resolution photo's are for graphic work and printing
• In case of cancelation from your side the €150 deposit will be retained.
• In case of bad weather, you are responsible for providing a shelter place in any indoor location, or a nice covered place in the city.
• If having any doubt contact me.